How On Earth.... Is this normal?

32 Likes

I have so too

5 Likes

I have that too…I was confused for a moment and try to find out if my phone is tripping or that’s the new episode’s update.

13 Likes

Dang, as soon as I clicked on this thread, the bar at the top of these forums started glitching out on my phone too. It’s happening everytime I’m scrolling down. And it even blinks in and out whenever I type. What the heck?:confused:

18 Likes

YES this is happening to me too

2 Likes

I got it too when I clicked on this thread :sweat_smile:
This is so odd

3 Likes

And now it’s even more glitchy because when I get a notification, it won’t even let me tap on my profile so I can see the notification. Is this thread glitched?! :scream: Is this website glitched?! Should we notify one of the moderators on this?

5 Likes

Yeah same, it only happens when you’re in threads. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohmygod yes its the same for me too :woman_facepalming:t2: It sucks

3 Likes

yep it’s super duper annoying ughhhhh

4 Likes

Why is it following me am I just dumb ???

why is the topic thing following me when I scroll down plus it’s super glitchy??

8 Likes

I noticed that too. It’s extremely annoying :woman_facepalming:t4:

10 Likes

Literally, it’s pissing me off sm, I thought it was just my phone. :woman_facepalming:t5:
The writers portal glitches weren’t enough for them, clearly. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I thought I was the only one with that problem and I even restarted my phone.

6 Likes

It’s so annoying!

7 Likes

HAPPENING TO ME TOO! its so annoying ughhh !!

2 Likes

Hey guys !

So my whole episode tab with my pfp and the menu/search bar keeps disappearing, and then popping back up. It just started doing this sometime today & idk why ! help ? or is this happening to anyone else ?

- glitch

- what it should look like

you see ?? & it’ll happen when i’m hovering over my account or the menu button, then it’ll just suddenly disappear. pls help @Sydney_H @Nick

2 Likes

Happening to everyone apparently. :woman_facepalming:t5:

5 Likes

Oh jeez.🤦🏽 What do we do? It’s not like closing out will do anything.

2 Likes

OMG I’m not the only one???

2 Likes