How relationships end in episode stories

I saw this in Jaded Love and I got annoyed. There’s the boi Lincoln Fox and he’s some famous football player or something and the girl’s just like, ohnonono, I don’t like him although she obviously does. I don’t get why they have to expand on that so long. This girl being annoying, but the boi Lincoln is even more annoying. She should put a restraining order on dat man, he’s so stalker-ish and creepy. I don’t like how they would do anything for the person, but when they don’t like them back, they don’t take no for an answer. Like it’s pretty cool if they do work hard for someone’s love, but if it takes 30 episodes, nah. I also don’t like it when someone likes someone, but when they like someone else, they go completely insane. WHAAAAAAT?!?!?! Also, typical stories are always like, good girl falls in love with bad boy or nerd falls in love with jock, bruhhhhh

2 Likes

If it were a regular person who liked her, it’d be hella creepy, but when it’s some famous dude, not creepy at all??? injustice

2 Likes

omg this is so accurate i laughed so hard :joy::joy:

3 Likes

IKR! I mean they’re always caught in bed with either the BFF or enemy. Seriously, come up with something different!

1 Like

SO true!!!
My MC and her ex broke up for completely different reasons but he never cheated on her.

1 Like