How risque can my story/Reveal contest entry be?

Like, if I put anything somewhat sexual in (obv not graphic), is it probably not gonna win because the episode administrators won’t like that?

Also in my current draft of the story at some point the villain character pulls my MC character’s shirt off nonconsensually and takes a photo. Nothing goes further but would that not allowed/probably make it impossible for me to win?

Like, if I put anything somewhat sexual in (obv not graphic), is it probably not gonna win because the episode administrators won’t like that?

In one episode, my MC is mistaken as a prostitute and the villain character pulls my MC character’s shirt off nonconsensually and takes a photo. Nothing goes further but would that not allowed/probably make it impossible for me to win because they might not want to shelf that? The story is pretty tame besides that but idk.

Well, I’ve seen stories win and get put on a shelf that had very questionable not allowed content in the story. I know that prostitution isn’t technically allowed in stories. I believe it cannot be shown in a positive light (promoting, I mean.) I think putting content warnings before the scene will be sufficient. But, it’s always best to submit a ticket to the review team if you want a clearer answer.

Ahh okay, she’s not actually a prostitute they just suspect that she is. Nothing goes further than the photo. Thanks for your answer!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.