How serious do you think Coronavirus is?

Hey, So most of us know about the disease going around the world called Coronavirus/ COVID-19 l know quite a lot about COVID-19 I want to hear what you know about it and how you think we can stop it!

Here’s how I think we can stop it

So COVID-19 is a family of diseases the rest of the family only affects animals however this one (Coronavirus) affects humans, here’s how I think we can stop it. Our body’s produce something called ACE which helps our lungs COVID-19 heads for the lungs, COVID-19 gets into our body by connecting itself to ACE and then ACE not knowing it’s got a disease on it heads into the lungs and boom the disease can do it magic, so if we stop our body from producing ACE there’s no way that COVID-19 can get in but if we stop our body from producing ACE then our blood pressure rises, so we can stop our body’s from producing the things that make ACE such as ZINK I think that’s how you spell it but anyway. If we stop our body’s from producing ZINK that we can’t make ACE, by stoping our body’s from creating ZINK we can stop making ACE without our blood pressure rising.

3 Likes

72 posts were merged into an existing topic: DISCUSSION: Corona virus