How should my MC look?

Okay. So I am starting another story, and I need some help in making my MC’s look.
There is no customization in the story (because of the art scenes in it), but I would like to get some opinions of what she should look like. So, she should have kind of a bad girl look, because she is the stereotypical bad girl (I know. I don’t like it either, but I am just trying it out. I seem to be better at writing cliche stuff). So which look should she have. (This is not her outfit, this is a default outfit)
Look 1:

Look 2:

Look 3:

You can pick the one that looks the most like you, or the one that you think looks prettiest, or worst, or baddest, I don’t really care, but I am doing the one with the most votes.

• Look 1
  • Look 2
  • Look 3

0 voters

Edit: I am going to use the look that has the most by 15 votes, because I do need to get this done quick! You can still vote after that if you want, but your vote will not affect it.

1 Like

Look 3 is most unique

You could try giving her more of a rebel look, perhaps different hair colours.

You can try something different, so it doesn’t look generic

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.