How to accurately portray a Jewish character?

Hey guys!
I’ve been researching a lot and would like some first-hand insight on what physical characteristics would a Jewish character have?
From what I’ve researched so far, I’m aware an Orthodox Jewish male will always wear a kippah to cover their heads.
However, I am not Jewish and want to accurately portray jews the best way I can!
If you are Jewish, I would really appreciate dropping some images of male Jewish characters that accurately portray their physical characteristics in Limelight. (if there are any) :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey, maybe @TalGordin could help out on that, she’s Jewish :innocent:

3 Likes

If you have an Instagram, you can contact @TalGordin and she’ll help you out! She also has a drive link where she has listed many more people who can educate us on various topics :heart:

1 Like

I’m a reform Jew, and I teach at a synagogue. My Instagram is @talie.epi, so you can always dm me! i know a fair bit of stuff too. (;

2 Likes

Honestly, if you have any questions, feel free to dm me. I promise you won’t sound ignorant. I’ve heard “Do you celebrate 4th of July?” before, so any question sounds better than that.

1 Like

Thank you! i’ll check out that drive link for sure :blob_hearts:

1 Like

i’ll definitely dm you! :blob_hearts: i only have my personal Instagram account as of now, would you be comfortable with me messaging you from there?

Sure! Anything’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.