How to add extras and more for limelight

basically, i wrote a story on episode ink like a year ago and i dont remember how i got extras (additional characters i didnt have to create) because im going to need a lot of crowd, also if anyone knows how to match relatives of the main character’s color.

let me explain the second issue more in detail i want to give the readers the chance to customize their avatar however, i want the mother and father and brother to be the same skin color as the main character after customization, any help would be appreciated

In your script you can just write:

@BG1 spot xyz AND BG1 is laugh_giggle

And the script portal will automatically create the characters for you if you click save. You can even choose if you want them to randomize the characters or choose a character from the stock characters.

If you want the mother, father, and brother to be the same skin color as the main character, you need to place them offscreen and change their skin colour along with whatever the reader clicks. For example:

&MOM stands offscreen right
&DAD stands offscreen right
&BROTHER stands offscreen right

@CHAR changes bodyColor into Toffee
&MOM changes bodyColor into Toffee
&DAD changes bodyColor into Toffee
&BROTHER changes bodyColor into Toffee.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cdIWzBcuYbx69K3uCDiBk6eMGPzEzuAb5ZZcUcaosI/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Hey Dara,

Thank you so much for the help, I will try out what is on the document although I’m still lost but I’ll let you know how it goes.