HOW TO: Add "Features" To Your CC Template

Oh right. So you can do that if you want to, since it will still work. My way is more about remembering what someone added to their character during CC so the reader feels like it’s an actual part of their character and not an extra thing that’s been added to an outfit

1 Like

So uhmm i know this is maybe what you wanted t explain but just wondering if there is anyway to just get a done "costumeize game” (or how to say it) with all the new features? This maybe dosen’t fit in with the topic but… and sorry for my bad english spelling…:grimacing::sweat_smile: ^~^

1 Like

I can give you my template which has freckles, moles, glasses, nose piercings, hijab/kippah and bindi opinions, but the actual work is making the outfits. There’s no way to give these features to a character automatically, you just have to change the character into the right outfit. Does that make sense? I’m not sure if that’s what you meant though :sweat_smile:

Ohh that’s nice of you!:grin: … but what I meant was the new hair features and lipsticks colures… and that stuff. Cause now when u add episode done “costumeize games” there is no new features in it. I get why u didn’t understand what i meant cause my english is so bad ;-; hehe :sweat_smile: :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Jesus Christ!!! I will not even try to pretend that I will ever try this in the full range. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bump :cat:

2 Likes

Bump :sad_panda:

Bump :blob_turtle:

1 Like

Cool, I’ve always wondered about this. I’ve had a different, simpler kind of this in my own story, but, uh, I just cannot comprehend creating a truckload of outfits just for features :joy:. But this is still so cool

1 Like

So when you make the clothes you add for example for a cheek mole and glasses add 101 at the end

Yep, exactly

1 Like

So when you add a new outfit to the character what would you write

Well, at the moment I only have the default out and formal wear. But the formal outfit is worded like YOU_formal_101 for example

1 Like

So would I have to gains and if else thing

Not gains, but points. And then using if/else’s with the points instead of gains

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump :peach:

1 Like

Bump :penguin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.