How to add gem choices

does anybody know how to add gem choices and preview them for episode ink ?

You’ll need to write <GEMS:#> before the name of the choice (replace # with the amount of gems you want to charge); you’ll also need to name the choice like choice (choiceName). For example:

choice (choiceName)
<GEMS:5>"Option 1"{
#scene for that choice
}"Option 2"{
#scene for that choice
}

The web previewer doesn’t show gem choices (you’ll see the choice without the gems), but the app does. However, I think the app take gems from you if you click on them even if you are testing things out, so I would recommend previewing gem choices on the portal.

1 Like

thank you so much ! How should I check gem choices on portal ?

You can check in the preview on the portal or in the app. :smile:

do you mean episode portal ?

Yes!

They also have a gem choices guide that explains where you could use them in your story as well as the amounts you can price your choices at. :gem:

in the 'need help ’ option right ?

Here’s a picture of where to find the guides on the episode portal

1 Like

okay thanks a lot girl !

btw do you know any artists who can make art cover for free ?

1 Like

Np! If you need any more coding help I’ll see what I can do. I don’t know any free cover artists, but you can always check out the art resources section of the forums to see if any shops are open for free art :smile:

oh okay , ahh i’m facing another problem actually .
How do i add premium with GEMS at the same time ?

What do you mean by “with”? I’m a little confused on what you are asking.

i edited it oops

Oh I get it now. I don’t think you can use both premium and gems at the same time. It doesn’t allow you to do so in the portal.

Alright thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Np! Let me know if you need any help in future :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.