How to add text and text effects like in these stories

in these images the authors had text that looked like this :
the first picture had a rat running across the screen, in the second one that blue circle thing was spinning in the third u could tap on either circle and in the fourth that text book appeared and finally in the fifth image the author somehow focused the camera on the character only whilst text appeared above them. . . i would like to know how this was possible pls :pleading_face:

credit goes to the authors of the stories i got the screenshots from @elleabadu on ig and @CeceMarie_writes on ig

I think these are tappable overlays

1 Like

ahhhh okay do you know how to design them ??

Watch Joseph Evans video on Tappable overlays :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

thank you !

1 Like

ah yes i will !

If you want, I can make letter overlays for you. It should only take a couple of seconds

1 Like

awh thank u and would that cost?? and i wouldn’t mind u doing that and also wouldn’t mind knowing how u do them ?? :sweat_smile:

Nope it’s for free. Also it’s pretty easy. I use this app here, no need for accounts bcs it’s online:

Next tap Create New and choose FULL HD. Then press the blue button, labeled CREATE below the black box on the right. It will take you to a blank PNG canvas. There you can tap on text, type anything you want in any font you want, and save/download it on your computer and upload it in the art catalog under “Overlays”. Then you animate the tappable effect which you can watch in Joseph Evans’ tutorials. I’m not good at defining those stuff haha. Good luck!

1 Like

that’s soooo helpful thank u !! i’ll try it first but if i can’t is it okay to ask u for help :pleading_face:

1 Like