How to add vampire fangs while story?

I mean, how to change it, when before and normal lips and they suddenly change to fangs

2 Likes

@CHARACTER changes mouth into {Mouth Name}

1 Like

This will help for future references.

2 Likes

If you are using LL:

@CHARCATER changes mouth into (Mouth name)

For example:

@LILA changes mouth into Full Heart Pouty Vampire Fangs

1 Like

Hey! It’s actually @main character changes mouth into Full Lower Lip Sharp Vampire Fangs for LL

2 Likes

When I did this it changed his mouth and eyes for the whole chapter. How can I keep it from doing that?

When I did this it changed his mouth and eyes for the whole chapter. I only wanted ot for one scene. I would appreciate any help!

You have to revert it back to their old details after you are finished with them. So, use the same command, just use their original details instead.

Okay I’ll do that! Thanks!

You can also use this command instead of that one

I tried this earlier and it didn’t work. I’ll try again though! Thank you.

but what happend if i let the reader choose the eyes colors, how can i revert if i dont know the eyescolor that everyone chose!!

If you wanted to you could give them the choice to change their eye color back to revert it.

Hey!

I don’t know if this is going to work but if YOU want to change the characters eye color back to it’s normal color but you don’t know what eye color your reader chose maybe you can make a twin from your character.

Imagine your character that your readers can customize name is LISA.
(Your character has probably a different name but pretend like LISA is your character.)

That means that you can make another character that’s called LISA2. If you are done with the customizing from LISA in your script you need to put this right behind it:

@LISA2 becomes LISA
@LISA2 changes eyesColor into Red

You can change the eye color to whatever you want of course. ^

If you do that it would look something like this:

label femlcc_y_end
NARRATOR
Are you happy with how you look?
choice
“Yes, I look gorgeous!” {
@LISA is primp_neutral
} “No, I want to change something” {
goto femlcc_custom_y
}

@LISA2 becomes LISA
@LISA2 changes eyesColor into Red

LISA2 is now exactly like how your reader customized LISA but now LISA2 has red eyes.

So if you want LISA to have red eyes instead of the color the reader chose you don’t put LISA in the script but LISA2,

I hope u understand and if you have a question feel free to ask! :blob_hearts:

omg thank you SO much!