How to and Tips: Covers

How do you guys do your covers? I’ve seen so many beautiful covers, most with the general layout of the actual Episode characters/avatars. I did some editing to make mine, but I’m not an artist whatsoever and it turned out like this :joy_cat:

Any tips?

2 Likes

I do my covers by saving characters, finding the background to fit in, then choosing the right font for it depending om the genre. This is an example of my cover. Still practicing.

I ask an art shop to do it because I’m lazy

1 Like

and a terrible artist let’s not forget that :laughing:

Got to have a good quality image, and a clear title.

The title shouldn’t be a random bright red or yellow - it should match the theme of the cover.

Don’t do this:

Do this:

2 Likes

I use PowerPoint :joy:
I add a background, add characters or vector graphics and add some cool font :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: I use IbisPaint X

So I draw my characters by tracin it and changing up the hair a lil and add a background and then a nice font to match it

Example lol:
(Quality…never heard of her?)

Bg/: @/alexa_episode on insta

3 Likes

I use PicsArt. it’s really easy to use. You should check it out. Here are some examples of mine:

I could make you one if you want :slight_smile:
Just request it here: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/covers-and-splashes-shop-open
or not :confused:

You could get an artist to do something like these-

I did these and if you don’t mind waiting a week or two I can make you one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! Please dm on instagram @jennascribbles! I love your work, could you make me a cover? if not that is fine

1 Like

Oh yes of course i’ll dm you :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sorry, are her fingers supposed to be like that?

(I know this sounds rude but I’m so curious I-)

1 Like

:joy: it’s fine no worries and yes I made them like that on purpose :joy:

1 Like

ohhh right :joy:

(your art is pretty btw)

1 Like

Haha thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s so good!! How did you get his arm around her? Did you cut it out and edit it on there?

1 Like

yes.

Dang, you’re art is amazing. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks!

1 Like

I used PicsArt as well! Dang, I didn’t even think about adding a background :joy:I’ll keep your offer in mind, definitely might take up on it

Wow, that’s amazing. You’re really talented! And that is smart too :thinking:

1 Like