HOW TO: Basics of Instagram

Love you Amberose :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link, girl.

1 Like

That is so me. Like, for days, i don’t post at all. Then I suddenly remember I gotta post and then I post. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok, so @JemU776 or anyone else who knows the basics of IG… I know you already explained the insta story how-to, but in your opinion, do you reckon it should be used? The only reason I haven’t yet is because people without insta aka @Annieways can’t see my story and I don’t want them aka @Annieways to feel left out because I like them aka @Annieways more than everyone else. I like some of the features it has and am thinking about using it… But it will probably be another thing to distract me from writing, so do you think that it should be used? Is it something followers want to see?

2 Likes

I think u should use it. It’s great to use, I love using it! :heart: You have an option to show everyone or just your friends whom u add in the friends list (BTW added u :wink: ) and you can change your friend list anytime. Plus, you have an option to disable messaging for certain people like ur followers-so when u post an IG story, there’s an area where you can write something up or send an emoji-that area would be not appear for your followers if u decided not to include it and u can change this option anytime. And the thing is all of your IG stories get saved so u can put them into your highlights after so other people on IG can click on them on your main page and see (yes, they need an IG account).

2 Likes

Oooh, ok. I think I will give this a go then. Sorry Annieways Thanks for the detailed reply Jem :hearts:

2 Likes

You know if those people feel left out, they still can create an account. It’s their choice. But they also know that authors like @amberose would share the most important things on the forums too, or they would PM @Annieways if anything interesting was going on :wink:

2 Likes

Bump, really need to add new stuff :joy:

Man, oh man my feed is so messy, i get more non-episode stuff then i do episode stuff lol, so sad :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump :camera_flash:

If you guys want some Instagram tool discounts, I’m heading to this event just for that, just wanna hook you all up :blush:. It’s called the Riotly Social Media Instagram Business Growth Summit, search it up and see if it pops up.

Hi there, this is not the place to advertise IG accounts or businesses for IG whether that’s increasing your growing or something like that, and anyways I prefer the natural way, just let your IG grow naturally, no need to use websites/apps to increase engagement :+1:

1 Like

bump

bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

Bump :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Bump :camera_flash:

2 Likes

OR you can also create a:

https://carrd.co

I’ve seen a few users have this such as @xxLoveAaliyah :

3 Likes