HOW to CAMERA SHAKE help

Ok so Mc and LI are kissing in a room and i want the camera to shake as they change positions

2 Likes

Lots of really fast and “random” zooms that are really zoomed in. (If I’m understanding you correctly)
:purple_heart:

1 Like

LOL i don’t really understand but i hope i get there

Is the scene something like one person grabs the other and then the camera goes like all over the place right ?to add to the “shock” factor if that makes sense? I think this might be helpful:

Yea

1 Like

I just edited my post with a thread.

&zoom on 187 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 261 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 187 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 261 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 187 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 261 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 187 216 to 413% in 0.1 THEN zoom on 261 216 to 413% in 0.1

Here’s a simple template to make the camera shake back and forth. If you want the camera just to shake moderately, you can use an easing function when you zoom (easebounceout is a good one, but you can experiment with others).

But smetimes it doens’t work with the background and messes up

Just replace the zooms I’m using with ones that fit the scene, then! The easing functions work as well, and they might be easier to use. You’d code it like
&zoom on x y to z% in 0.5 using easebounceout
#insert kissing scene here

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.