📱 HOW TO: Carry on writing on Mobile

Mobile Creator will be removed from the app this Summer (2019)

More about it: HERE

Thanks to @Aleexx for helping me with this!

Writing on mobile creation is easier for some writers, I get that. You want to edit something but you’re afraid you’ll lose the ability to editing on your phone? I found a solution!

You’ll need 2 stories for that, but think how many possibilities this will give you!

Writers portal has more features, but I know it’s harder to learn how to code.

You can add to your script dressing game, or have your own outfits or different backgrounds, which is something you can’t do on mobile.

So here’s what to do:

Let’s say your story name is: MAIN STORY
main%20story

You wish you could publish or change character in a different outfit.

Do it :slight_smile:

After it, you won’t access your story from mobile, but you can create a copy of your story on the phone.

Let’s name it: COPY STORY

copy%20story

Make the same characters on mobile, (I know… ) and carry on writing when you left off your MAIN STORY.

So when you finish your scenes on mobile creation, it’s time to add them to your main story.

Go to an episode, and when you open it you’ll see the script.

copy%20the%20script

Copy it! But don’t cut it out, and don’t save it, because if you do, you’ll lose another version of the mobile story.

Just copy the script for that episode, and go to your MAIN STORY on the writers portal, and paste your script there and THAT’S IT! Add something if you need. Then you can use web portal and publish your next episode!

Hope this helps!

31 Likes

Amazing! Thank you :heart_eyes_cat: :star2:

2 Likes

Great idea! :slight_smile:

Closing due to inactivity :slight_smile:

Topic open by OP request. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump :smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s genius!!! thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Omg you’re a life saver xx

1 Like

Bump :grin:

Bump :smile:

Bump :partying_face:

Bumpity Bumpity BUMP :wink:

You can write on a moblie but i don’t think you can upload it on a moblie, well all have to do is open the episode app, tap on the menu stuff then tap on the create button then you you add story then you write all you want.

Writing on mobile creation is easier for some writers, I get that. You want to edit something but you’re afraid you’ll lose the ability to editing on your phone? I found a solution!

You’ll need 2 stories for that, but think how many possibilities this will give you!

Writers portal has more features, but I know it’s harder to learn how to code.

You can add to your script dressing game, or have your own outfits or different backgrounds, which is something you can’t do on mobile.

Hope this helps!

:thinking:

bump :smile:

Bump :nerd_face: