How to change eye color back to orginal

I’ve been looking long and hard in the forms for an answer but all of the ones that I have tried have not worked. Heres what I have in my scrip.
Please help!?!?!? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Whatever his eye color was you just type that color name from the edit character

1 Like

What the regular color of your character eyes?

His original eye color is blue

then you type:

@DIMINIC changes eyesColor into Blue

I think I may have tried that one but I can try again.

1 Like

If you havent let reader to customize Dominic so he has blue eyes for every reader, than you will do it the same way as you changed his eyes to black color.

You just have to look up the exact name of the eye color you are using - just go to the create character and there you have the name of the eye color - better copy it to be sure you have it right.

But if oyu have let reader customize the chracter so some of them will have for example Dominic with brown eyes than you cant do this this way. But tell me first if you have the CC in story before I will go deeper in this.

The story is not CC but that does make since so far.

OK than you should be able to change it back to blue with no problem.

Awesome! I’ll to look to see what his exact color is to see if that would work.

1 Like

It worked thanks so much!
:blush:

1 Like

I’m having this issue! Mine is cc! Help please

Hi if you have CC and haven’t put for example gains to remember readers choice then if you need to change only temporary some face features use instead of “changes into” command previews

previews allows you ro change it longest till the next episode…it will reset in next episode to whatever reader had…or you can reset it earlier using unpreviews command.

here you have in detail how to do it

3 Likes

thank you so much never heard of this until now~!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.