How to change the speach bubbles (colour and theme)

Hello every one!
This post is about to help you change the colours and the theme of your speach bubbles…
First of all you will be able to change that only when you start create your story. When you have a story then you only be capable to change some things about your speach bubblles and it will be more difficult.
Lets start…

• The first think you have to do is to go from your computer on episode and click start new story. Then you will have to name your story… This is the part that we want! You must not name your story. (you can change your name story later). To change your theme and your colour you have to name it as i will say you right away:
  1. If you want your speach bubble to be pink then you have to name your story: Mean Girls

2. If you want your bubbles to be purple you have to name your story: Demi Lovato

3. If you want to change your theme of your speach bubbles (it will be also purple) you have to name your story: Demi Lovato Season 3

• My opinion is that the 3rd option is the best

Thank you for reading my post!
If you have any questions i am happy to answer them :grin:

6 Likes

What’s the difference between the 2nd and 3rd option?

The letters and the speach bubbles are different

I meant the two demi lovato ones you’ve mentioned :slight_smile:

The Demi Lovato is like the first photo but purple. And the Demi Lovato Season 3 is like the second photo

Oh okay :slight_smile: thanks for clarifying

1 Like

You’re welcome!

It dosen’t work

Which one?

both

Maybe you did something wrong

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: