Does anyone know how to copy and paste in an ios
1. Find the content that you want to copy.
2. Tap and hold on the first word for about two seconds. When you lift your finger, you should see the word is highlighted, with “drag bars” – two blue dots – on either side.
You can fine-tune what text to copy using the drag bars.
Dave Johnson/Business Insider
3. Tap and drag the drag bars until you’ve selected the text you want to copy. You can include only text, or text and images in your selection.
4. In the black pop-up menu, tap “Copy.”
5. Go to the app where you want to paste the text.
6. Tap and hold for about two seconds, and then tap “Paste” in the pop-up menu.
I tried to paste it in the text but it will not work
Moved to General Chat since this is not Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.