How to cowrite!?

Me and my writing partners dont know how to share a story so we can all write it or even look at what theother one writes but we dont know how! If you can help please do. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Apparently there is a way you can give access to your writers portal but I’m not completely sure how but what I do know and may suggest is that you can use google docs were you can do all your dialogue and planning. You add each other’s email and once all parties have accepted the invite you will be able to see each other on the docs, each person has access to type on the document. You will then have to decide who’s portal you will use to upload the story.

2 Likes

Thank you sm for those tips! :green_heart:

1 Like

Only one person can make the story on their portal, then they give everyone else their login and can edit the story

Ohhhhhhhh thank you!

1 Like

If you wanted to be able to write on the same portal, both of you would need to log into episode, using the same email. But be carefull with this, and don’t give your account/ personal details to people you don’t know… You could always create a new joint episode account/ Email to get around the privacy issues. Hope that helps! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

It does so much thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like