How to create a Game Menu with Start, Skip, Customise and Previous functionality?

Hey guys, I’m trying to create a game menu with four buttons: Start, Skip, Customize and Previous. How do I make them work? For now I was only able create a Customise button which let a user to choose the character look and thats it. I don’t understand how to add more functionality like what should happen after user has created the characters look, how can I run the game for him with chosen look?

I uploaded the video with what I have right now on imgur - https://imgur.com/yJczmrJ

Check this out!

4 Likes

Yeah, I already saw it and it’s great!
But it’s just a screen and it doesn’t describe how to add functionality unfortunately :frowning:

3 Likes

Um,
@Dara.Amarie
@apes

1 Like

After you press done, try adding a “goto insert label for the menu

2 Likes

label menu
tappable
“START”{
goto story _start
}“SKIP”{
goto skip
}“PREVIOUSLY”{
goto previously
}“CUSTOMIZE”{
goto customization
}
label customization
#customization here
#at the end
goto menu

label previously
#recap here
#at the end
goto menu

label story_start
#story here

label skip
#end of the episode here

7 Likes

Yeah thanks, I have this part. I don’t know how to start the game after they click start, as one of the examples.

I gave you an example :thinking: You mean start of episode? Just put a goto and then label with episode.

2 Likes

Hey, my video explains everything you need. Including functionality and the start of the story😐 A lot of people already created their own menu after watching it.

6 Likes

Thank you for your video, it really helped me a lot. I just misunderstood a couple of things and today I finally figured it out. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.