How to create a short episode story

I’m open to suggestions

Do you mean by coding
Or do you need help with story
Or help with the writers portal?

1 Like

Everything I’m kinda new at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well for starters what genre do you want your story to be?

1 Like

Drama😉

1 Like

Do you have any idea for a plot?
Or anything you want to include?

1 Like

No

Here are some prompts I liked that I found online.

image image image

1 Like

These are good
I like the one with a secret and proposal

2 Likes

Now it would be best to outline your story by writing out characters personality and backstory and start thinking of the secret she could be keeping from them

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Hello @Pika2, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since it seems to be mainly about story ideas. If you need help with coding, please ask in Directing Helps and Tips. If you need help related to art, please ask in Art Resources. :smiley:

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Here’s some things to keep in mind when writing your story:

1. It’s best to write your story before directing it.
    I planned out every single scene in my first story before I even began to code the first chapter. This way you can avoid writer’s block, and you won’t write yourself into a corner.
  2. Little changes make a big difference.
    Small things such as using tappable overlays, custom backgrounds, and relationship points can make your story seem a lot more advanced and immersive.
  3. Art scenes are not needed.
    Art scenes can captivate your readers’ attention, but it is extremely hard to find a artist who is skilled enough to make you an art scene like the ones in Mette M Pelekis’ The Teacher for free. The majority of readers prefer a story with no art scenes at all than poorly drawn art scenes.

How can I write my own episode

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.