How to create a video game

I’m trying to figure out how to create a video game in my story using tappable overlays. I was reading a story one day and saw that they had video game scene where you tap on your character face to get to certain location. I was just wondering how I could set that up for my own story. If anyone knows how I can attempt this, please let me know as soon as possible.

1 Like

I would suggest using tappable overlays. If you don’t know how to use them, I suggest checking out this thread:

Also, check out this mini game another user is working on! It’s pretty cool, the work she’s done. I think she has a link so you can test it yourself:

1 Like

@Lurhu thank you for linking it I’m glad you like my game :slight_smile:

@NeciMeetsWorld I’m not sure I fully understand what you mean. Do you mean for example creating a custom character, you click on the nose to go to the nose section, mouth for mouth section, eyes for eyes? Ect.

Or to go to places in the game for example clicking a car to go to a garage a bed for bedroom ect.

Both of these will work in practically the same way but to help make it easier I could do with a bit more detail on what you are trying to do. Also can I ask what the story is called so I can take a look?

Thanks
Emmzy

1 Like

Of course!! I can’t wait to play it in your final story :smile:
And if you have any updates between now and then to check out, I’d love to test it again :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.