Let’s just pretend that that last thread of mine doesn’t exist and it’s been 3 days since I last created my topic.
I’ve been looking at many Episode author’s Instagram accounts, and they are well-set up. I wanted to learn this ahead of time in case I set up my first Episode author account.
Okay, so here are my questions:
- Before even starting your Episode story and posting updates on it, what should be the first thing that I post?
- How can I make my posts look appealing to my viewers and future audience? Filters, backgrounds, boarders surrounding the picture?
- What are the highlights for, and how do I use them properly?
- What do I post in my stories?
- How do you add music to each part of your story/highlight?
- Anything I should avoid while creating my Insta page?
- How do I link another post in my story that others can go to and see for themselves (example: showing a how to draw post on your own story)?
- Often, I see Episode accounts that link posts on their stories that have to do with serious issues (like animal abuse and such). Do I have to do that? Am I a bad person if I don’t bring up at least one issue that others should be aware of?
- How is it possible that certain authors get millions of reads in their stories? Is it just because of Instagram?
- Anything else I should know?
I really don’t know what else to ask, but any kind of help you can give is appreciated!
Just anyone that’s experienced with Instagram could help! And tell me if you want your tag removed!