How to create your own outfit and hair

Hello! I am in need of some help! I want my character to look a certain way for my story. However, the hairstyle or outfit I have in mind doesnt exist. I want my character to look like a elf (ex: Legolas from Lord of the Rings) I need long straight white hair that is half up and an outfit similiar to what Legolas looks like with the green tight pants and tight green shirt but also has armour… can anyone help? Or point me in the right direction so I make it myself??

So all you need to do is make your outfits you are picturing in your head overlays. After episode have approved it, you can place it anywhere you would like.
If you want the overlay to move the same time as the character, do this:
@CHARACTER exits left AND overlay (OVERLAY NAME GOES HERE) shifts to x y in (how many seconds you wish). Hope this helped!

Yes this helped! But how do I make my own outfits/ hairstyle? What program is good to use?

you could use any editing programme really. I personally am just a director so I don’t really make the overlays, But you could go onto google images and hope and pray that there is a transparent whatever your looking for. You can find any picture with a transparent background by simply putting transparent at the end of the thing you have searched. If you need any directing tips, editing, directing or script errors please let me know! :slight_smile:

You can use “Avatar maker” or “Ren’PY”… Or any kind of illustrator programme. Just make sure the images are in PNG format. :slight_smile:

thanks! I amd an editor/director so i didn’t know any programmes!

My pleasure… But I’ve just started using Episode story creating tools so kinda having a hard time managing. I might need help in future @Jayden_cant_official

you can always reply to me for any directing tips!

Thank you!!

Np! :slight_smile:

Glad this got resolved! Closing :v:t2: