HOW TO: Cuss like a baby

I’ve been doing web search for appropriate replacements of most often used curse words, which by all logic wouldn’t need to be censured.

Here’s a list of what I found, please add your own.

If Episode Review team warns me that any of these words should be censured, I’ll fix it in this thread.

• Oh, shnuck
  • Geez
  • Mother trucker!
  • Darn
  • Darnit
  • Darn it
  • Gosh darn it!
  • Gosh
  • Darned
  • Dang
  • Dangit
  • Dang it
  • Oh, snap!
  • Bullspit!
  • Frack!
  • Fudge
  • Holy guacamole!
  • Holy cannoli!
  • Freaking
  • Freakin
  • Frick
  • Frickin
  • Frig
  • Frigging
  • Friggin
  • For pity’s sake
  • For cryin’ out loud
  • What the cuss?
  • I don’t give a dime!
36 Likes

Is this for real or just for fun and games?

1 Like

For real :woman_shrugging:🏽

1 Like

I would laugh if I would see some of these in a serious context lmao.

But others are actually pretty good, so thanks for that!

7 Likes

Wait, God is a curse word? :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

No, it’s not. Religious people, Idk.

3 Likes

It’s just disrespectful if the “g” is lowercase.

I just use this

3 Likes

To some people using God’s name in a curse word is like against certain beliefs. Like saying oh my…

7 Likes

Or you can keep it simple and use bs or bull.

3 Likes

That’s why personally I say: “oh my chocolate.” But I do curse no doubt but when I use to use fake ones i would say:”What the frosting.” “You biscuit!” “You apple biscuit!” Use my pinkies as the middle finger :joy: me and my bestie had a lot of time in class

2 Likes

This thread is really helpful, thank you for taking the time to do this :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

I never or rarely swear in my language.

But while writing in English, swearing comes too natural for me. Guess that’s Tv affect.

But on the movies there are no asterisks used while speaking. So how could I know where to put one?

That’s why I need baby cuss words desperately, I believe I’m not the only one. :joy: :heart:

1 Like

Depending on the rating. If someone were to curse, the sound would fade out or you would notice a small cut between the curse word and the next line. (I hope that made sense)

2 Likes

Probably, but I don’t watch kid movies or cartoons :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Lol, I thought you meant all movies in general. Most kid movies don’t have profanity. Depending on the cartoon (usually rated r ones) don’t hold back.

1 Like

I saw someone censor “crap” in their story😭 I’m new to Episode but yikes…

2 Likes

Crap is profanity :pensive:

2 Likes

I love this one! LOL

1 Like

What the heck?
Oh, shoot.
Oh, fudge.
Holy Molly!

3 Likes