HOW TO: Customize Characters

Does anyone know… if you “preview” a feature… Like a hair color for example… But then never actually “change” into it. Will it stay there for the next episode?

1 Like

Ha ha, I think so that u can change out of it, if I do go to the library computer tomorrow, i can test it out :thinking:

1 Like

Aww, don’t go to that trouble. I’ll test it out when I get home. I was just hoping someone here already knew hahaha

1 Like

Sure if you want but I’m also curious myself, besides it’s nice to start going to the library again, I seriously never thought I’d step foot in there and it felt so weird :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Well… two people testing it are better than one haha

1 Like

Results/what I found:

-It only works in one episode where you can unpreview/preview outfits and/or features

-In the next episode, it automatically defaults to what they originally wore/have regardless of whether you previewed it and let it stay previewed for the entire previous episode.

This is my finding :black_heart:

2 Likes

That previews thing is gonna be a lifesaver for temporary makeup!

Fascinating :thinking: Thank you so much for testing it for me xx

1 Like

Bump - every time I bump this it’s because I’m using it as a cheat because I forget all the time lol

1 Like

Bump :candy:

Bumpity bump bump :yay:

1 Like

Seen a few people asking about these things lately so figured this needs a bump :+1:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

1 Like

If I add the avatar creator, how can I get remember for example, her eye color for later use?

1 Like

I don’t think you can?

@JemU776 do you know if there’s a secret way?

1 Like

Not that I know of right off the bat :thinking: But I’ll play around with it and see what I get :smiling_imp:

Bump :kissing_heart:

Why are useful things like this never talked about? Usually it’s as if it’s kept secret… But thanks for sharing! :blush:

1 Like

Bump :disco: