How To Delete A Published Story Help?! 🥺❤️

Hi there! i Actually Dont Published A Story Yet But incase If i Want to Delete My Story Can Someone Help Me on how To Delete it?!:pleading_face::heart:

So far there’s no button to delete it. We’re all desperately in need of it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The delete button will appear when u just created a new story but then it disappeared soon after… From what i realise…

2 Likes

Is there any other Way To Delete Story Help @Nick @Sydney_H @Jeremy :pleading_face: because i messed up my story so I Wanted To Delete And Start A New Story!:pleading_face::heart:

Do you know how to delete A Story @Baleigh_episode? :heart::pleading_face: help pls

you can hide it from viewers, and even hide it from yourself. but its still there :kissing_heart: ik, i wish i could some delete some cringe things i’ve made (my first story was about a princess who lived a #doublelife lol) but unfortunately episode prohibits this. Probably for copyright/plagiarism reasons. with you though lol

1 Like

You can archive it. That will hide from your profile and search but if you want the story completely off the app you need to file a ticket and tell Episode. They will remove it for you.

1 Like

How do we file a ticket

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: