How To Do The Art In The Story?

How do people do those backgrounds…hm…
Oh hey! Btw, I’m Dasha, lol.
Anyways, do ya’ll know the story Adrenaline? Well, the author does amazing art…how? Can someone plz comment below how to do that? I don’t have a clue…:cold_sweat:
If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s fine. If you do, plz help me!
Or even Enchantress. How does the author do that? It’s amazing!

• Dasha
2 Likes

You mean customized artwork?

@RudeInception Yeah.

Umm… well I don’t think there’s a specific method. If they make it themselves, they combine using an art app/program and natural talent and creativity.

If you feel like giving it a shot I suggest using the Procreate app (which is what I use) and watching some video tutorials if you’re not sure how to get started. (I can recommend some)
If not, there are many wonderful artists on here that would love to create something for you.

1 Like

Ooo I’m reading Adrenaline! Tis’ very good! I’ve tried creating backgrounds and covers before but I think it’s about practise and YouTube videos on techniques is VERY helpful. I’m pretty sure there’s apps for drawing and a free google website called something like pixelr? Pixel? Well hope you get somewhere with your drawings and don’t give up halfway through like me :joy::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

@RudeInception and @LanoPiano thx ya’ll!

omg adrenalines artwork is so good. I think the author pays to get artwork done. Whats your favorite art scene?

Mette M. Peleikis’ art is beautiful! She wrote The Teacher

She’s amazing

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: