HOW TO: Enter and Exit Scenes šŸ§Š

its ok i donā€™t blame you. after you pick a style (limelight), it lets you choose between spotlight and cinematic. it gives the spotlight option first, so when users see it, they click it right away. Episode should show the cinematic one first or show both of them together and explain each one.

What i mean by exist is make sure you have characters that are named that and/or you didnā€™t misspell their name.

1 Like

Okay so now Iā€™ve just found out thatā€™s its locked to spotlight ? How do I change this do I have to create all my characters againā€‹:sob::sob::sob:

Yes sadly :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay at least now I know Iā€™m not just insane!!! Thankyou so much for helping!! Iā€™ll redo it all and hopefully I wonā€™t have any problems!! But if I do Iā€™ll come back :joy::joy::joy: xx life saver xx

1 Like

Bump :ice_cube:

Youā€™re skipping a line between choice and ā€œOpenā€{

Put the word choice on line 1899 instead

@ksenia.stories I think you accidently deleted your comment after I helped you :thinking:

Bump!

Bump :white_heart:

Bump :christmas_tree:

Bump :donut:

Bump :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Bump :disco:

1 Like

Bump :100:

Bump :two_hearts:

so how di i make my character walk to a background

is it

@CHARACTER walks to back left in zone 2 AND CHARACTER does it while walk_exhausted_loop

If not whatā€™s the code, Please help me

Thatā€™s not right no. You can either use:

1. @NAME enter from left to screen center in zone X AND NAME does it while ANIMATION

2)Using spot direction.

@NAME walks to spot x y in z AND NAME does it while ANIMATION

2 Likes

@GRACE enters from left to screen left AND GRACE walks to spot in 5