HOW TO: Enter and Exit Scenes 🧊

Wait I mean how do I get him to walk back far left

I want him enter from far back

Like just far back on the screen or the further back positions like up screen left etc?

1 Like

Yes

This is what I always do

@CHARACTER stands back far left in zone 2

but I want him to enter instead

But enter from where? Like the same level but from the side?

any side

You can use the basic command, are you familiar with that one, if not just say so :yellow_heart:
But by using this your character will enter the scene close up in a big size.

If you want it to enter from any other perspective in another size you will have to use spot directions.

Like @CHARACTER walks to spot

Yes

sometime when i do that he would enter from the wrong side

I drag him from left to the spot I want and when I preview it he’s entering from the center

I didn’t quite get what u mean there. You’ll have to place you character off screen, then having him enter

Okay

If you’re in zone 2 and placing him offscreen in zone 2 as well as having him enter that zone, you can do this:

#From the left:

@CHARACTER spot 0.840 -100 215 in zone 2

@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.840 55 215 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER does it while walk_exhausted_loop

#From the right:

@CHARACTER spot 0.840 420 215 in zone 2

@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.840 55 215 in zone 2 AND CHARACTER does it while walk_exhausted_loop

#(in zone 2) and the combos you can do are pretty neat like adding a layer and a time to the character walking. If you’re in zone 2, you don’t need to mention the zone number. That only applies to overlays which default to the first zone if no zone number mentioned. Also, in regards to zooms, the number in each zone would be different (higher number to the right, lowe number to the left, like a graph, an example here).

I have a guide on spot directing HERE :rose:

P.S Feel free to check out: Tip: Conversion between Main Positions to Spots :sunflower:

1 Like

Aw thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :chef:

Bump :blob_sun:

Bump :ice_cube:

Bump :blue_heart:

BUMP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.