How to find non featured user stories? 🥺 🥺

How do I find non featured or non trending new user stories on the episode app? :pleading_face:
If there is no way in the app, is there any other way other than the self promotion in the forums?

3 Likes

I found it the most successful to promote my story on Instagram!

2 Likes

Joining GCs on Insta and making friends helps!

2 Likes

sadly i don’t think there’s really a way to find them on the app besides the “new user stories” (unless ofc you’re searching for a specific story) but those seem to be pretty random so trending stories may pop up there from time to time. the easiest ways to find new/non trending/non featured stories are through the forums and instagram

3 Likes

Oh really? That is a pitty. So the app just does not show the majority of user stories and you need to go and find some on instagram? :smirk:
So what Hashtags would one search for if you want to find new stories from other users, because the usual #Episode and alike wont do, you will totally get lost before you find new stories and not the usual featured because they have so many followers.

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

The best way to find more user stories is on Instagram. There are many Episode pages on Instagram that post, screenshots, reviews, shoutouts, recommendations etc for community authored stories.

1 Like