How to format line breaks in dialogue

I feel like this is a really simple problem, but I kinda can’t think of a way to go about it. I wanted to list names of people to give credit to at the end of my episodes, all in one dialogue box with line breaks between each name like this:

Backgrounds
Instagram -
@shellyg.episode
@backgroundfactory
@tiffwrts
Episode Forums -
Caitoriri
Vaena

I’ve seen it on stories before, so I know it’s possible, but I just can’t figure out how to make it appear like this since pressing “Enter” only makes a new, separate line of dialogue. :confused:

Does anyone know how to do this?

Edit: Sorry @tiffwrts, I didn’t mean to mention you indirectly lol

2 Likes

I don’t think you can. You can try with text overlays if you really want to

1 Like

Really? I could’ve sworn I saw it appear like normal text on multiple different stories, but I’m not too sure :poop:
Thanks for telling me though, I’ll try to see what I can do then :sparkling_heart:

Do you mean this?

1 Like

No, actually, but I’m pretty sure that’s what I’m gonna have to end up doing for the effect I want, haha :sweat_smile:
Thanks for suggestion though! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I think there might be a coding for that, I’m not quite sure. Do you mean like fonts are something?

1 Like

You could just hold down space until it goes onto a new line when you read it :woman_shrugging:t4:
I don’t know I’ve never tried that lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, I meant like I want there to be line breaks between each name like it is in my post, haha. Sorry if it was a bit confusing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve tried that actually, hahahaha :joy:
It only worked mildly, but it didn’t really cut it :poop:

1 Like

I think you can just skip a line lol. Sorry I’m an idiot :crazy_face:

1 Like

Welp. Idk lol

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm, at first I was like “I already tried that lol”, but I think I might know what you mean. Let me try something right quick haha.

1 Like

Nvm, it didn’t work lol.
It made sense at first though, I appreciate it! :smile:

1 Like

Ummm, there might be some sort of coding for that maybe?

1 Like

You’d think, right? I wasn’t able to find anything in the portal, but I’ll keep on looking around the forums to see if anything pops up lol

1 Like

Probably search online

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.