🙋‍♀️ HOW TO: Get Episode Forum App!

Nice thought. Please, explain it more and also tell us it’s benefits.

Thanks… You’re Genius…:heart:

1 Like

Wahoooooo!
Now I can waste even more time at work! :joy:

3 Likes

When i discourse that i get in here is this right?

Howw?? I open and i endep up here ?

How you do it ? Cause i don’t see any authorize or something :frowning:

You need to sign in first :slight_smile:

I’ve done it and it turns out it works :smiley: Even though it’s hard:( and I already entered it, when I want to read it, the loading is really long, how about it, not for long? I’ve repeated so many times maybe 3 times :upside_down_face:

Hi @PeanutGC! Sorry to hear you are having problems. Can you explain to me what you are trying to do and what’s happening? Thanks!

1 Like

This is so amazing! I will be doing this! Thank you so much for showing us this <3

So I was going to open the application episode but it took forever and finally I understood and I discourse and authorize it then I made it in after that I want to read the episode but the loading time is so long indeed I have successfully loaded until the last but it doesn’t want to enter and it keep saying about the connection to retry, how? And today I have to discourse again because it don’t want to enter again. Hope you can help me with this and sorry because I typed it really long. Thank you so much !

Hi @PeanutGC please private message me the issue you are experiencing and I’ll try my best to see what we can do to fix it. Thanks! :v:

1 Like

Okay, stupid question: how do you post something here on the forums? I can’t find it for the life of me. Lol

It tells you how to make a new topic here: Discourse Text Formatting How-to!

And love this thread :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, okay! Thanks!

1 Like

OMG thank you I didn’t know you could do anything like this :joy:

huh?

@Cookies1

1 Like

Yea?

1 Like