๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ HOW TO: Get Episode Forum App!

I accidentally discovered this: :astonished:

What you have to do:

Download:

Discourse iOS app

or

Discourse Android app

After you have You app open, click on + Add your first site

write in a search bar:
forums.episodeinteractive.com
and click done.

Then click on connect

and then Authorize

Now youโ€™ll never miss anything! :smiley:

Tested! Works like a charm!

413 Likes

Had no clue Discourse has itโ€™s own app. This is super helpful. Gonna pin it for a bit and also moved it to Welcome, Start Here! > Forum Tutorials. Thanks! :smiley:

113 Likes

Omg :scream::scream: your a genius!

30 Likes

S h o o k

Thank you so much!

19 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

AHHAHDHFINSIRBDIRHDIBDKE

something long desired!

20 Likes

The real question is how did you accidentally discover a 4 step guide to do this? :thinking:

68 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: I just tried and it worked :joy:

32 Likes

Does it show on the discourse logo

10 Likes

Yes, you need to enter the discourse app but if you have Episode forums open youโ€™ll automatically go there.

18 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful discovery! You saved us from always going through those 10-35 notifications everyday! Youโ€™re a genius! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

21 Likes

At the risk of sounding off topic. Do you happen to have examples of what notifications you are referring to? Would like to take a look into this. Thanks.

11 Likes

Respected @Jeremy
The notifications which I am referring to and you are questioning about are the normal notifications which everyone on the forums gets (from Private Messages or Threads). It is just that when I log out and come after a long time (maybe 1 day or more), the notifications just go up to that number mentioned above, and the new discovery has made it easy for me to not allow that somehow. I apologize if I produced any misunderstanding.
Thank you.

17 Likes

oh no problem at all. I am still not on the same page with how the notifications are a problem though? Might I ask what device you are using to view the forums? I use both an Android device and Windows 10 PC and the notifications donโ€™t bother me at all (and trust me, I get more of them then all of you, lol). So just wondering what about the notifications is bothersome? Would like to see if there is any research I can do into improving this in the future. Thanks!

14 Likes

Well, your job sounds very tiresome and busy (I salute you for getting through that everyday! :yellow_heart:).
I also use an Android device or sometimes Windows 7 PC for referring to the forums.
Whenever a forumer exits a PM, the system always pings a notification to us. But if the forumer is exiting all the PMs one by one and the system keeps giving the notifications to us continously, it kind of becomes annoying.
I think the system should ping us once or maximum thrice about the leaving a PM member. I have no idea whether you or other people would prefer it (just a suggestion).
Thank you.

10 Likes

Imma have to stick to the mobile forums on chrome cause I donโ€™t have any space on my phone lol

27 Likes

Is it bad that I was waiting for someone to comment that? :sweat_smile:

Also, LOL

14 Likes

Haha no, finally I can relate to someone :joy:

8 Likes

If you donโ€™t mind me asking, is this an appropriate app? Because it is rated 17+ on the iPhone App Store

4 Likes

I have no idea. I didnโ€™t look at the rating, to be honest. You can add different forums who use discord as well, but I only have episode.

8 Likes