HOW TO GET INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS💚 help from you :)

Hi guys so i need to ask you how to get followers on insta my Episode acc. Im new to insta and im trying to update the most as i can. :slightly_smiling_face: so ive seen some people that have atleast 100+ followers :fist::confused: im new to instagram and i have 18 followers. My insta: @rilley_writes_episode i would love your options

Thank you :two_hearts:

Tags if my friends

@Raitlyn
@Ciley

10 Likes

Follow other writers, most of them will follow you back… It takes some time, so no need to rush :blush::heartbeat:
I’ll follow you there :heartbeat:

2 Likes

As the lovely person before me said, just make sure to follow other Episode accounts. Most of them follow back and you’ll be noticed by other accounts, too.
I’ll follow you! :heart:

3 Likes

Give love and you’ll sure get it back :white_heart:!

Only people without a heart will not follow you!

If I had insta I would’ve followed you though :white_heart:!

3 Likes

I don’t have Insta. But once I get it I’ll be sure to tell ya. :blush:

2 Likes

There are different ways to get followers.

The easiest way is to just ask people on here to follow you. I’ve seen the threads that do it and most of the time, it works. Another way is to, like those have said, just follow other accounts. Usually smaller authors and artists would be a best way to start, then slowly build to group accounts and bigger authors and artists.

A couple other ways that require a bit more work are making friends and interacting with people in the community. Instead of just following people and getting random follows, making genuine connections could guarantee secure follows. Meaning, if you talk to them and genuinely are interested in what they do, they will follow you and most likely tell their friends/followers about you.

Gaining followers is all about publicity and social interaction. You can’t just sit there and expect people to follow you without doing some work to get them, if you get me.

I hope this helped! Good luck! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Once I get Insta I’ll definetly follow you!

1 Like

Follow other people in the episode community and just do your thing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well I have 100 followers bc people know me from the fourms and just follow me here, same with my episode account. You should go on that thread “Follow for follow” so you can get a follow. Maybe a few more if people really want to. Just be active on the fourms alot and be friends with people and I’m sure they’ll follow ur episode and/or Instagram account! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :sparkles::two_hearts: thank you for spending time writing this it means a lot to me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Mine is @rriyahoney

Or to check this out

Here you can find my to insta

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTrzBhTFRum/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Hey
I will follow you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Try to find ways to post content your readers would enjoy that doesn’t involve promoting your book in any way. Leave 10% of your posts for book promo.

1 Like