How to get Interaction!

How do people get so much interaction i feel as though my Instagram doesn’t get enough interaction and neither does promoting your stories in this forum!

I feel effortless its so unfair for us new writers that have to get pushed back from all the original episode publishers!

My stories have been published around 2 years and still haven’t hardly got any reads when I post about them daily I’ve also done read for read which helps but slowly :pensive:

Its hard to gain followers and hard to gain reads too​:pensive::broken_heart:

4 Likes

Hey girl,

I get your problem. I have to admit. Episode is not like it was 2 years ago. I started writing my story ‘For HIS Sake’ 18 months ago and it has 21 episodes now. When I started writing that story I got lots of readers and a year ago I hit the 7.5 reads. But suddenly I got no reads at all. :woman_shrugging:t2: I was promoting my a** off and still got no reads. It hurts. But at the other side I know, I am not the only one. I understand one thing: readers don’t know how hard you worked for your story, they only know what they read. What I try to say is: You are not alone, hun. I hope that one day you get more readers, because you deserve it!! Advice: don’t stop promoting your story and never give up writing.

Love A-W

4 Likes

Ye it just hurts knowing how much effort you put into writing the stories for them not to be hardly seen :frowning:

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot :heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.