How to get more reads? 💕

Hello does anyone know tips on how to get more reads. I published my story Tantrum Changes, and it hasn’t been doing that great and I’m unmotivated to write💕

Description: Violet’s your typical mean girl, struggling to adjust to life with her new step-siblings. What happens when one of her normally harmless tantrums turns her life upside down?

Genre:Drama

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5017112662179840

1 Like

Hey there! This is completely normal at the beginning. Give it some time :blossom: Update as often as you can to keep the readers engange, but definitely go for quality instead of quantity :slight_smile: Here’s a thread I made, that’s perfect for you!
Writing an Episode story 101 - The key to success

4 Likes

Thank you❤️

2 Likes

honestly, promote it a LOT. I swear, this girl wrote an episode story as a joke and talked about it on tiktok and got a bunch of reads. so I’d say to make a tiktok account and promote it there lolll

2 Likes

I would try but I don’t want people to think I’m desperate Lmaoaoa😂

1 Like

hahahah I get u. if ya dont have an episode instagram, I’d definitely make one of those though bc theres so many people in the episode community there who are happy to support u

3 Likes

Honestly sometimes as a reader I find stories on those R4R threads if the author keeps putting them on there. Don’t overdo that tho. And there’s definitely Instagram with authors giving sneak peeks of their stories. Idk much else tbh.

I haven’t published anything good/serious on episode yet but I have been in this community/working on stuff for YEARS :joy: :sweat_smile:
So if you have any questions feel free to ask me as well!

Oh and having a good description helps too.

2 Likes

I just posted a video :sweat_smile: on TikTok haha​:woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Yea I try not to overdue it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yesss ill check it out lol

2 Likes

Thank youu💕 please do give a review if u can

1 Like

Honestly, one of the best things you can do is to reach out to authors and do a whole bunch of r4r. If you have the money (or time) to get some gems, and then do gem4gem that’ll help your story getting noticed even faster.

When I published my first 3 episodes I thought I had done the hard part (learning how to code), but getting your story read is a struggle unless you get really lucky.

3 Likes

Yea I’m trying to do R4R but I think people will only read your story because you read theirs andd…

1 Like

Yeah… At times it’ll be like that, but then once in a while you’ll connect and built some relations with authors in the same situation as yourself.

I’ve made some great friends in the community, who support me and have my back - which is a big player in keeping that motivation up and continue writing :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! @gene213
As for New author sometimes it takes time to get views not always how plan will go perfect because it takes time give the story times to get views some day it get alots of views and follow and don’t feels unmotivated to stop writing for what you love to do because you can get pressure as for sadness but one thinks i always tell others to not give up on dreams or hobby were you reach far in a goals you try your best at and even fight for it with last breathe because it not worth to lost something you love about and care for and your story sounds interesting gives it times there alots story on episode and maybe it take time to find the story because it is a very new story just please fight for your goals i know you will be famous one day just believe in you ,and your fighter for what you want in life but never pulled your self down just get back on your feets and work hard for your story if you need help we here for you no matter if we busy we always helps authors and we try our best

1 Like

Thank you for this motivation I really needed it​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

you’re welcome :innocent: @gene213 i happy to helps and i news author too and as i having 4 story coming soon of different story tittle one on holloween and next one christmas and for two more in different days just remember get back up and never gives up i know some day you be famous i see new author get some views and still working on it

1 Like

Aweee your so sweet I hope your story goes up as well💕

1 Like

:pleading_face: Thanks you @gene213 omg my eyes want to water it burns :sob: your so kind and sweet omg it touch my heart

1 Like

:two_hearts: hugs

1 Like