How to get more ur story known?

Hey ! I want to know how to get my story recognized.
I mean My story is getting good review but are not getting that much reads . People don’t know about my story.How to do that?
Plz help

4 Likes

You can promote your story on here and on Instagram and do R4R’s.

2 Likes

You should promote it as much as you can on here and on Instagram and do read for reads. It takes time to get your story noticed! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I don’t have IG account.

That’s ok, I don’t either, lol. I’m just repeating what I’ve heard many authors do.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You should make one! It really helps.

2 Likes

Hmm. Will think about it but I want to ask one more thing .Does shout out helps?

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

Thanks!

Hey! I am just like you, not having an IG account, and I have 4 stories. I too struggled to get my stories out there.
I do lots of R4R and send my stories for reviews. Try your best update youe story regularly and improve your stories. You can do it!
Try your best and all tbe best to you :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

IG is a great way to get reads! But you can still get reads without it! I know it isn’t much but before getting IG I had about 390 reads? And it was from promotion on here and r4r. R4r is also a great way! I think I got 100 reads from r4r, though I don’t really do r4r anymore unless someone messages me and asks.

and you’ll probably find people that will keep reading your story and support you

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Instagram is just so helpful because you can post about your story and you can put a link right to your story on your page, for lazy people like me, who don’t like to take the time to search haha.

Also, I know a lot of people who find all of the stories they read, just from seeing screenshots people post of stories they like. Or sometimes people will share your post, and more people will see your page

Also, it’s a lot more fun to share screenshots or shoutout stories for people who actually have an instagram, because they can see it. Is a whole different community of people there. There are tons of readers who have accounts dedicated just to reading and sharing stories. If your story is shared, people can click the link to get to your page, then click the link to get to your story. It just makes it easy.

2 Likes

Thanks ! Now I have an IG account :blush:

Oh great!

1 Like

@Sydney_H or @Nick can you please close this thread .Thanks!

1 Like