How to get motivated?

Hey beautiful people!

So i have been on break for 3-4 days and am back on portal and forums and after writing a scene n two on the portal i feel unmotivated to write like i am running out of scene ideas n all and just don’t feel motivated.
Many say listen to songs , can yuo suggest any speacific song(s) or any other way of motivation?

TAGS

@MMG @lynne.harper @shahtuta @raven.is.a.clown @braily @ImAnAlien @Dazzling_Ash @Angryybirdd @Celestial_Night @Normal_Is_Boring @Allie_Diamond_Epy @N_Olivia @Cecilia_do @Blue_lover @catgirlepi @CherryPicked @Faith.episode.cats @flakes.epy @fenixxx @HappyDaisy @IvyM92 @ItsTerra @Jamila7 @Lana_Carter @luisa_lovely1 @melaniesmall @mimiepi @Minimayday @nicollil @Natasha.Brown1 @_baeyb @orangeweedie @oliviaburn14 @Timber @Tsukino_94 @queen.sofia @Apart_12345 @Roy @Sarah.Sameeha @Sam-ia @Unique34 @v.h_episode @viviwrites @valkillreee @Verity24 @amber.writes @xxOlivia_Meganxx @XxAlphaBetaxX @Youngbl00d @Yupi @Yeonha @Zanele_Mawa @Zondiewriter @zephyr_angel @saol @MMG @line123462 @Your_girl.kay @Hellchaser @Creole_KareBear @marcosimp @Noone_epi @KylieJay @Jade135 @Ajay_theweirdo @MiyakoMiyu @Episode.Cameronwrite @episode.lillz @episodemichi @June_Sinclair @AlexandraD @MakaylaRules @Tropical_Hurricane @Allie_Diamond_Epy @xgeorgia @Diabuttan @Zoya_Fatima @Callme_80 @athenamae @tessa28 @StxrStruck @AccioArt @epy.neha @Valeriya.B @Jazz5 @Celestial_Night @Cherryepisodeokk @NancyM @FlowerGriefer @episode.jeimy @tonywrites @april_episode @Matilda_the_lovely @AndreaT @_Shi_Shi @Night_mare @MissSarahG1 @joys_secrets @khushi.writes @belle_loves_roses @Alonelywintersky @CatherineM @episode.lillz

BTW My insta id is zoyaa.episode
:nerd_face: :nerd_face:

no one asked zoya so just shut up

24 Likes

to be honest i just scroll through instagram when i’m feeling unmotivated

3 Likes

I just take a break and then finally I’m just like, bish, WRITE!

2 Likes

Write something so stupid that you have no choice but to go and fix it.

7 Likes

scroll through what > i do it all day :mask:

2 Likes

that’s what i took a break and then i and my lazy shit is back

1 Like

whoa that’s something like me now
will totally give it a try

1 Like

Go upside down in forums and see some ideas (I do it when I feel like unmotivated)

1 Like

Haha yeah, I like write half a chapter, then take like a 2 week break. It’s not too productive

1 Like

doing that :grimacing: :two_hearts:

I feel unmotivated a LOT
But eventually I’m just like “Ok Write” and then just go on from there,
Or scroll through Forums or Insta, you’ll find a lot of inspo on there, hope this helped

3 Likes

:weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary:
I am so serious of releasing my story but my unproductive brain is just :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Then,No worry, Motivation is in its way. Its coming for you girl

1 Like

i like looking at R4R threads on forums and seeing peoples stories, then that motivates ME to finish my story and go write so one day i can do R4R and stuff like that :))

4 Likes

Look on pintrest for inspiration

1 Like

thank you sweetheart :two_hearts: :purple_heart:

What I do is set my goals and my priorities.

“Do I really want to write this story?”
“In the long run will I be pleased that I did this?”

Music also helps me, but I’m always listing to music…:flushed:

Sometimes I plan my thoughts and plans for my story and I’m like, ‘Why the heck did I like this idea?’ So I make something new.

Reading other people’s story stories also motivates me sometimes. Or read writing prompts from Pinterest. Sometimes reading old drafts inspire me.

Just remember, you don’t owe anybody this story, as far as I know :clown_face:this is something for you. It’s okay if you take breaks, don’t want to continue with that plot, etc.

For goal planning use the - S.M.A.R.T goals method—I used this one and by far I’ve been completing all my goals :))

I literally have like 20 story’s where I just created the first chapter —that’s one of my bad habits :clown_face:

2 Likes

Thanks mate
ps- ask it to rush :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

oh god seriously i think that too

Hey @Zoya_Fatima
Okay So when I feel unmotivated,
I usually sit around plants, pet animals and birds. I try to spend more time with nature which I always to do. So that way I get motivated :star_struck:
Try doing your most favorite thing, like the most liked activities
Keep you around things that make you happy which will increase your inspiration
:heart:
If you want some scientific way then,
Read newspapers and magazines for motivation and yeah its boring according to me lol :rofl:
Try reading more books watch tv and scroll FB and IG newsfeed, thats it
These are my ways ofc.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like