How to get phone overlays?

I wasn’t quite sure which category this went into so I’m really sorry if I put it in the wrong one. So, I wanted to know how to possibly get a phone overlay? I’m fairly new at creating stories and the Episode Forums, so I’m a little stuck. I’m creating my first story and there’s a part where the MC sees her phone on the ground and goes to pick it up. Also, I’m sorry if I don’t know the correct words. As in if it’s an overlay or not. Thanks! :blob_sun:

yes it will be an overlay.:slight_smile:
Custom overlay people find on sites which have png files or cut them out from pictures.

I probably have one you might use:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

I’m sorry to bother you, but I’ve been trying to find out how to add the overlay to my story. I can’t find where the info is. If you could point me in the right direction or tell me how to I’d really appreciate it!

there are 2 ways you can do that. i suggest you watch joseph evans tutorials on youtube and go to dara amarie’s website. she has amazing guides there!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

When your on the writer portal. Go to ‘Art Catlog’, then ‘Overlays’ and ’ Overlays you uploaded’ in the small box towards the top click on it and it should drop down. Then hit upload and choose the overlay.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions and stuff.

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Joseph Evans on YT has good ones. You just have to upload them and get them approved.

1 Like

is it solved or you still need help?

1 Like

It’s all good now! I have lovely people to help out! But, seriously, this community is so nice. Thank you guys. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.