How to get reads on my first story?

You could
Or make a new email and account

2 Likes

I really hope to be patient.
Thank you so much btw!

2 Likes

I made a new instagram for episode story.

4 Likes

I thank you all for giving me advice
I really needed to hear those.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hey there @Sollyra, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since you’re mainly asking for advice on promoting your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

OMG!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Of course, I will. :heart:
Thank you, thank you!!!

2 Likes

Hello lovely :slight_smile:
I would say the same as the rest of these lovelys above. R4RS and having a open insta or even one for just episode? give speak peaks, Make a trailer maybe? And for the stories that stand out to you give a shout out on insta, And you never know you may get a shout out on insta as well from a reader :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I will do it!
Do you really think that publishing my story here in (Episode interactive) will get me more reads?
I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Has your story been published? x

1 Like

Yes!

Check it out please! :speak_no_evil:

Well done!
You should promote it!
It sounds awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really?
Did you read it? :heart:

I haven’t read it yet I have some read 4 reads to do, but I would happy to do a R4R with you? And give you some feed back?
How many chapters do you have? X

1 Like

Of course, I would love to do r4r :heart:
Give me your episode link.
I have 3 chapters and the 4th is coming! :speak_no_evil:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

3 Likes

I love it already!! :heart::heart:
I hope that you love mine. :speak_no_evil:
And how I contact the other authors?

1 Like

I have tagged them, they will contact you if they want to lovely, I’m added yours to favs now, and I’ll hopefully read some chapters tonight and send you Screenshots later. Can I have your insta because on here I have upload the pics 1 at a time on my phone it’s so frustrating, on insta on a PM you can upload 10 at a time

1 Like

That’s my Instagram:

I’m glad that I met you :speak_no_evil::heart:

1 Like

I’m up for a read 4 read

This is my new story, Evil Obsession.
Story description: Mathew is part of a tight-knit team of rising FBI investigators and a court officer who were suddenly torn apart when they discover a murder scene. Will they find justice?

I’m available for doing read4read
I can send you SS, we can talk at Instagram
@giacereni.episode that is my Instagram handle.
If you like mystery and police stories, this one is for you. You can share with me your theories about the killer and the murder case.

This is the link to the story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6288905499181056

1 Like