How to get reads? ❓ Tips for new people 🔥

Hi its Rilley, :carrot:
again and ive heard that some people were asking me for tips that how to get more reads
So ive decided to do a topic for new people that want to get good ranked.

@Alishka.Writes you gave me the idea by asking me :slight_smile:

so here you go!

HOW TO GET MORE READS::question::question::question:

• try writing something that people would like but the main things are to write what you like to write

• try not not have bad grammar (actually i have bad grammar in my story and it has a lot of reads so…yeah)

• try to have good coding

• try to like “hook up” the reader on episode one. The episode 1 ids the most important chapters

• try to have some art in your story it always makes people happy i have some art. If you would like to get free art i will tell you

• try to put your story in r4r or g4g just post it in Forums here or Ig DEFENETLY atleast one person will read it like me - 1 read = 1 person and one person is important

SO LIKE I HAVE A LOOOOOOOT OF OLD STORIES WITH THE WORST CODING EVER THAT I WANTED TO DELETE BUT I DIDINT I JUST HIDE IT AND IT GOT LIKE 500 READS FOR NOTHING AND IT STILL GETS READS THIS MONTH AND I DONT KNOW WHY but usually i just write From this story mafia and mafia is now everywhere.

SO if you wanna start a new story or have a story i reccoment to watch YouTube tutorials and check out @Dara.Amarie s website it helps a lot:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ YOUR STORY REQUEST IN THIS TOPIC: :point_down:

WOULD BE GLAD TO READ UR STORY

Rilley :smirk: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

9 Likes

Ha…Thanks for making a post out of it…Now I can just save this post…I won’t have to scroll up again and again and again… :joy: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Boost! Love this idea.

2 Likes

Bump :relaxed::heart::fire:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump NEW TIPS FOR NEW PEOPLE!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.