How to get rid of Pauses?

Idk why, but there’s a little pause. It’s not as long as if you use @pause for, but it’s still unneccesary and causes a weird scene in my story. Is there any way to get rid of it, or at least make it shorter? My scene is a criminal running away from cops, and it’s kinda weird when the criminal just stops and THEN does something.

@CRIMINAL walks to spot 0.362 219 293 in 0.9 and CRIMINAL is run_athletic

@CRIMINAL is idle_wounded

(there’s a pause where when he gets to the spot he just stands there in idle and doesn’t do anything. It’s unrealistic because he just ran for hours lol)

Use does it while instead of is and then command :slight_smile:

That was quick omg :joy:

Like this?

@CRIMINAL walks to spot 0.362 219 293 in 0.9 and CRIMINAL does it while run_athletic

@CRIMINAL walks to spot 0.362 219 293 in 0.9 and CRIMINAL is run_athletic THEN CRIMINAL is idle_wounded have u try that?

Yes, you can add THEN as well

@CRIMINAL walks to spot 0.362 219 293 in 0.9 and CRIMINAL does it while run_athletic THEN CRIMINAL is idle_wounded

It won’t work. It still will be that weird second pause before he will do idle_wounded

Thank you so much!

It would work only if time would be set on 2 seconds or more

The THEN command did work, but with the “does it while”. Thank you for suggesting I use THEN! :blush:

Try doing this

@CRIMINAL walks to spot 0.362 219 293 in # and CRIMINAL starts run_athletic THEN CRIMINAL starts idle_wounded

Try using the “starts” it always works for me! :grin:

Thank you