HOW TO: Get the Certified Badge

Thanks, knew you were gonna write that :laughing:

Anyways, I hope this helps people ^^

8 Likes

omg, I was trying to find out how to get the badge. YOUR A LIFE SAVER @JemU776! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

yay i got it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Proud of you :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: :sparkling_heart: :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

I got it too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Am I not supposed to have ‘Episode Community Member’ next to my name?

It’s people whose accounts were transferred from the old forums into this new one. If you joined the old forums, you’d have this title next to your name.

So, this is why you see some people having those three words next to their username.

But don’t worry, we are all Episode community members ^^

6 Likes

so I can’t have it?

Yay; I feel like I accomplished something :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts: thanks

No problem, I love helping :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think so :thinking: Again, I mentioned above the reason why those people have it : )
But even if you don’t have it, you are still an episode community member. You’re on the Forums, you contribute, you’re part of this community and your posts are appreciated.

6 Likes

:hushed:

1 Like

Ohh I got one too. Thanks, @JemU776

3 Likes

Finally got around to doing this… Anyone now how discobot edited my own message???

4 Likes

Discobot is very powerful OK :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol, I was going to say. By Magic lol😅

2 Likes