How to get word out about your story!

If you have a new story and want lots of reads but don’t have social media or youtube, there’s another great way!

Ask other authors in the episode community to check out your story and if they like it to add it to their recommended stories.

Keep in mind, this may no always work because authors are usually very busy.
So if it doesn’t work with one person, try several and I can guarantee you that you will get more reads!
Just remember to have patience and understand that it takes some time for people to discover your story.

By the way, I’d love it if you guys checked out my new story!

You can find it in the app, it’s called: Living Two Lives At Once.

I hope you guys like it, feel free to fan mail me if you have questions!

There’s a quick “do-not” I’d like to add to this list- authors are definitely a wonderful way to get reads, especially if you read for read or review for review with them, but make sure that while promoting your story, you do not just find active seeming users and ask them to read your story via DM randomly with no indication from them that they wanted a story to read in the first place. I’ve seen this happen quite a bit, and thought it was worth mentioning as a no-no.

I have to second @Lady-Mehek with this.
Asking for read-for-reads on the forums is fine. If you see someone on Instagram specifically ASK for story suggestions or read-for-reads that’s fine too. It honestly annoys me when people slide into my DMs. It’s even more annoying when it’s a super generic message like “Hi! I have a new story and I’d love if you checked it out! If you’re an author too, maybe we can do read-for-reads” lol. Like, at least read my profile that lists all my stories :roll_eyes:
(It’s a completely different story if it’s someone that I already talk to or have spoken to before.)

Lol I’m sorry for the terrible advice, this is my first time with the episode forums so I just wrote what first came to mind. I totally understand where your coming from though. Hopefully my next topic will be more helpful.
Thanks for the feedback😀

hi guys… I have published my story. the first episode is quite common but i assure you that it is not a common girl drama. i hope you will find time to read my story. :slight_smile: thanks!
Story: Unexpected You
Genre: Romance/Action/Fantasy
Author: Haneen
Teaser: A girl who thought her junior year would be normal as she expected to be. It turns out there are a lot of unexpected events happening in her life. Will she survive? Who is her man?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5037126225231872

Looks great! I’ll be sure to check it out soon! :slight_smile:

thank you so muuuch <3

Just checked it out, it looks awesome! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

hi … I have published my story. the first episode is quite common but i assure you that it is not a common girl drama wolf vampire drama. i hope you will find time to read my story. :slight_smile: thanks! I assure you the story gets better 1-3 are pilot so bear with me if they are short. 6 episodes uploaded already
P.S. it is not really all wolves and vampires there’s more to it so stay tuned
Story: Unexpected You
Genre: Romance/Action/Fantasy
Author: Haneen
Teaser: A girl who thought her junior year would be normal as she expected to be. It turns out there are a lot of unexpected events happening in her life. Will she survive? Who is her man?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5037126225231872

THE COVER IS STILL PENDING. BUT MY STORY TITLE IS NOT COMMON. SO HOPE YOU COULD FIND AND READ IT. THANKS!

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: