hi guys i recently made an episode instagram account and i love sharing and promoting stories but i dont have any followers from the community …how can i grow my account
How to grow my episode instagram account so that i can promote my favorite stories
What’s your Instagram @? I’ll follow
thank u so much its nefertiti. episode
Hey I just did the same. Have always loved episode and want to get more involved in the community
Just followed u (I’m @istoriaxepi on ig)
Hey girl, I am on IG for more than a year and don’t worry your followers will come. Just be careful who you add to your IG (I am not trying to be creepy with this, but there are also toxic people over there who like to cause some drama. ) My IG is @angelwings_1983.
I also follow you both.
are there people like that in episode …
No, not in Episode (luckily). But there are on Instagram.
- Posting frequently
- Making edits if you can and would like to
- Making videos of your favorite stories if you can and would like to (particularly reels as they are popular)
- Use relevant hashtags
- Follow relevant accounts that pique your interest, that way you may also show up on other community members’ recommended accounts to follow
- Tag the authors of the stories you love when you post something relating to their work
- Be approachable and sociable (reply to/like comments, speak to people in DMs - the ones you want to speak to anyways)
- Post ig stories with tagged author names and story names (tagging authors sometimes leads to them reposting and sometimes that directs their followers to your account)
- Avoiding doing any “bot behavior” that could get you shadow banned such as spamming
- You can also actually message your favorite authors and tell them how much you like or appreciate their stories. Sometimes this leads to friendships, so you never know - you might end up being great friends with one or some of the authors of your fav stories but even if you don’t, most authors appreciate this nonetheless and it can motivate them
Good luck with growing your account btw!
And over all, follow @schittwriter’s advice. (I almost did the middle-finger )
If you did use the f-you emoji, I would’ve told you you were being this:
As a jk ofc because I’ve never seen you be mean to anyone on here lol.
No, if I should do that, I should be so nice to do it through PM. I know you were joking.
I followed you, and also everyone else on this thread! My insta is val._episode
thank u so much …now i have around 13 followers and one author mentioned me in there account
That’s so kind of you to promote other’s stories on Instagram so that they get more views, reads and support
You can start with…
befriending the community authors (especially those who you think are underrated and deserve more); remember, they get their motivation because they are getting your support and enthusiasm to continue writing
You can’t go wrong by following similar accounts who also like promoting others’ stories, and be socially active with them
the easiest one , just as @schittwriter said , screenshot your favorite story dialogues or events and post them on Instagram, tagging the author
you can even turn the favorite screenshots of your favorite episode story into memes and share them on a daily basis (personally, if you’re posting memes daily, I am following you for sure )
If you can learn video editing, that’s just the perfect key to attract followers. With short video edits (for example
-if you simp over a character, you can just make edits about them
-maybe make fan-made trailers to impress your favorite author
just so that your account reaches to many people, use the hashtags #episodecreators #episode in all your posts, so that people following those hashtags notice your account , and some might hit that follow button if they like your account, who knows?
Try to be very active on Instagram, even if you dont post, but… your IG story should be active everyday. What to post in your IG stories?
-You can keep updating your followers that you’re gonna start a new story. if anyone has read it, what are their thoughts, let them share their thoughts in your IG story
-Try to engage in conversations e.g how’s your day going, what story do you want me to read next etc etc…
Last but not least (this is personally my opinion), try to use music in most of the things that you post. How loveable the post or your IG story can get if you want your followers to blend into the scene by adding music which fits what the scene is portraying
Sorry if it’s a bit long, but I hope these help
Hey! Feel free to follow me on Instagram too @whatsername.writes I love to support, promote and share stories as well
its really helpful thank u
I recently made one too, I’m open to follow! Please follow mine. Mine is: luxee.stories
I followed you.
I followed you too!!