How-To Guide: Using The Headscarves on Jewish Characters

Hello, everyone! :grinning::blush:
First of all, I want to thank Episode team for adding the last update Cultural Accessories. It really means a lot.

Today, I have decided to open this thread (in @Mehasels’ suggestion) in order to explain how to use the new headscarves on Jewish (female) characters:

Click here to see

Headscarf Wrap Cotton Red Rose Tea

Headscarf Wrap Cotton Purple Lavender

So, as some of you know, religious Jewish women wear a headscarf (or mitpachat). When do they wear?
Jewish women wear a headscarf after getting married, so that only married women wear a headscarf.

Note: About the kippahs:

Although I am not sure that Episode team did some researches about the kippahs and they added them into the clothing category for female :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, I will explain about it:

Usually, it is worn by male Jews - however, since in Judaism there are the Reform and Conservative movements, there are Jewish women who do wear a kippah, but this is not acceptable among the orthodox and neo-orthodox people. In general, originally this is a cloth intended only for men.
So, yeah, even though some of you who do know about the kippah might find it weird and funny, but it’s real :woman_shrugging:t4::wink:.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :smiley::smile::blush:

8 Likes

Very helpful. :blush:

2 Likes

You are the one who suggested to open this topic :wink::sweat_smile::blush:, so I am the one who should say it to you.

2 Likes

Believe me. It is real. So real.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.