How to Hold Baby Swaddle

I’m trying to make my character hold a baby, but I keep getting errors for whatever I do. I tried to read people’s post where they were asking the same thing, and I did what they did to fix it, but I keep getting errors.

Baby swaddle is a prop use it for the swaddle one
The code is-

@add BABY SWADDLE to CHARACTER NAME

And to remove it write-

@remove BABY SWADDLE from CHARACTER NAME

2 Likes

Thank you!

No problem!

1 Like

Hello @Anna_Hello! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum! Take a quick peek at our Forum Tutorial for some great tips on where to correctly create topics. I’ve already moved this one into the Directing Helps and Tips category since it involves scripting.

Thank you for reading and have a good day! :sunglasses:

My problem is is that it says I can’t us an @ in the dialogue so what do I do?

1 Like

Mine as well.

I think you might need to delete the space before it? Could you take a ss of your script?

I can’t use @ in a script. Please help me​:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

An @?
Are you writing it within the dialogue or sth?
Because you need to spears it from the dialogue and use another line to use it. And if you are doing it correctly then I think its some technical problem. :thinking:

S. Dana how can we use a baby swaddle, can we use it on our phones and in the Episode app?
Can you explain it step by step please?:pray:t2:

Yes an @ because you told that we need to write @add BABY SWADDLE to CHARACTER NAME but I cannot use @ in the episode app while I am writing my own story…
S.Dsana via Episode Forums episodeinteractive@discoursemail.com (5 May 2019 19:31):

Yes an @ because you told that we need to write @add BABY SWADDLE to CHARACTER NAME if we want to use a baby swaddle but I cannot use @ in the episode app while I am writing my own story…

It is for the web portal.
I don’t think there is any way that you can add a baby swaddle while writing your story through the app.
These commands only work when you write them in the portal.
And if you are thinking to shifting to portal just for this then you should be ready to do everything on the portal cause after making changes through the portal you cannot use the app to make the story.

Ok thank you