(This guide works for BOTH styles)

Things you need to understand to make a perfect hug or kiss:

FOR REAR animations facing looks different:

Character facing rear left in the script will look like this:

@CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is idle_rear

Character facing rear right in the script will look like this:

@CHARACTER faces left AND CHARACTER is idle_rear

Basic Hug/Kiss

I placed characters in default positions, moved them to the layer and used proper facing

EXT. CAFE - DAY
&GIRL stands screen center AND GIRL faces right AND GIRL is hug_rear AND GIRL moves to layer 1
&BOY stands screen left AND BOY faces right AND BOY is hug AND BOY moves to layer -1

PNG

But they are too far from each other so I used spot directing to move the girl a bit closer to the male character

EXT. CAFE - DAY
&GIRL spot 1.280 109 -10 AND GIRL faces right AND GIRL is hug_rear AND GIRL moves to layer 1
&BOY stands screen left AND BOY faces right AND BOY is hug AND BOY moves to layer -1

Which look like this:
PNG

GIRL is at layer 1 so sheโ€™s in front of the BOY. BOY is at layer -1 so heโ€™s behind the GIRL.

Walking THEN hugging/kissing:

You need to use WALKS TO SPOT command either if your character is on the screen or itโ€™s entering.

You can also use default screen positions but characters will a bit far from each other then.

EXT. CAFE - DAY
@BOY stands screen left AND BOY faces right
@GIRL enters from right to spot 1.280 131 -2 THEN GIRL faces right AND GIRL is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND GIRL moves to layer 1 AND BOY stands screen left AND BOY faces right AND BOY is kiss_passionate_loop AND BOY moves to layer -1

Kissing scene template
"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!
Directing problem with hug
Can some PLEASE help me?
"Stupid" questions that never get answered? Get The Help Here!
The @follow command
Rudeโ€™s Here to Help! Ask your questions babes ๐Ÿ’™
KISsiNG HeLP plEaSE
Ink kissing scene template?
(closed) Need help with directing (coding) :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your time on the forums and your time for making this for others :hibiscus:

bump :slight_smile:

I need this. Responding to get notification so when I get home I can save it. =) Thank you @Apes