How to Instagram your story?

(First things first. English is not my first language and here’s no spelling check either so excuse me if there’s spelling mistakes :frowning:)

Now that may sound odd but i’ve never used Instagram and i never even thought about making an account but here i am. I just made the account literallly like 20 minutes ago and i honestly have no idea how it works. I understand how it’s suppoused to work but how does it exactly help me to find more readers? What do i have to do? I see there is some kind of following thing but… help!!
I wrote a story 2 years ago and took a loooooong break and now i’m writing a new one and i really want this one to be more sucessful than the last one. Or at least i wanna do everything i can to make it more attractive. I wanna publish it when it’s at least 5 chapters long. I’m currently working on chapter 4 so i still got some time to understand that Instagram thing :smiley:
Does username make any difference? Mine is merlin.episode.story. Is that good or i should change it?
Just give me tips and triks :frowning:
Thank you!!

If you need this: HOW TO: Basics of Instagram

When you make a post you can include episode hashtags in it so it’ll attract a wider audience. Start by following episode, episodecreators and then more episode accounts. Of course, it is helpful having episode in your username ^^

P.S some hashtag suggestions:

1 Like

Closed: Please participate in the topics provided above by @JemU776 as they are already discussing the question you have for this thread. To avoid this happening in the future please take advantage of the forums search bar prior to creating threads. Thanks! :yay: